Helping Irondequoit Plan for Progress (HIPP) needs your help!
We are looking for additional volunteers for 3 remaining weeks starting 9/24, 10/1 and 10/8. We are also looking for volunteers for next season.
- The HIPP group plants annual flowers in 9 oversized street planters on the north side of the Titus/Cooper Rd intersection.
- Watering volunteers sign up for 1 week of watering between Memorial Day and Halloween, which runs from Monday-Sunday.
- Volunteers receive 8 3-gallon watering jugs in carrying bins from the previous waterer on Sunday evening.
- Volunteers fill the jugs at home and water each of the 9 planters between 3 and 6 times during their assigned week, depending on weather
- When they finish their turn on Sunday, deliver the watering jugs to the next volunteer on the schedule.
Interested parties should send me an email; Diane Zaccarine, firstname.lastname@example.org and I will provide them information