Street Captains are the backbone of a successful association. They act as the Association’s liaison for their immediate neighbors.
Street Captain Responsibilities
- Welcomes new neighbors on assigned streets and encourages participation in the Association.
- Ensures all neighbors receive Association communications.
- Serves as one point of communication with regard to town services.
- Provides the Secretary with updates to the Association Membership List.
- Attends general Association meetings.
- Reports to the Vice-President any street information needing attention by the Association.
- Encourages social activities for your assigned area.
- Identifies a willing and qualified successor to succeed.
We need your help! Contact the association leadership (email@example.com) to sign up or learn more.
Eagle Heights Street Captains
|Biltmore Road||Rob DiCarlo|
|Circle Court||Sandy & Bill Thorp|
|Cooper Road (east side, Titus to Dake)|
|Dake Avenue||Phoebe & Tom Robinson|
John & Dianne Hanna
|Dover Road||Helen Perkins|
|Eastgate Drive||Chrisanne Mansfield|
|Gardham Road||Helen Perkins|
(WICSD to Dake)
|Hedgegarth Drive||Gloria Bates|
(Gardham to Belmeade)
(Cooper to Gardham)
|Hoover Road||Joan Gardner|
|Imperial Circle||Lou DiGregorio|
|Imperial Heights||Lou DiGregorio|
|List Avenue (Wyndale to Dake)||Chris Myers|
|Montclair Drive||Helen Perkins|
|N. Ridgelawn Drive|
|Oakview Drive||Matt Metras (S)|
|Old North Hill||Virginia Nacy|
|Thornton Road||Patsy McBride|
|Titus Avenue (northside Cooper to Kings)|
|Westgate Drive||Chrisanne Mansfield|
|Wyndale Road||Christina Fiordeliso (Cooper to List)|