We’ve put together a list of resources for your reference. We’ll post the list on our Facebook page as well. If you know of other resources, please let us know. Stay safe!
- Report/Check Status of an Outage with RG&E: http://ebiz1.rge.com/OutageReports/RGEMONROEIRONDEQUOITROCHESTER.html
- The Town of Irondequoit Wind Storm Resource Page has information on warming stations, medical motor services, Red Cross shelters, and navigating homeowner insurance claims: http://www.irondequoit.org/community/wind-storm-resource-page
- Brush Pickup: Please place debris at the street edge, crews will be going street to street doing brush pick up as time allows.
- As you work to clean up your property, please note that a google map was set up by our neighbors around Irondequoit to indicate where “free wood” is available for pickup. Click on the link and add your information, if you are interested: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1D_ySMmT02oRAmaMmJiI42O7yd60&ll=43.21894644838882%2C-77.59425224500734&z=14
- Guidelines for Refrigerated Food During a Power Outage: https://www.foodsafety.gov/keep/charts/refridg_food.html
- Tips for Power Outages: https://www.ready.gov/power-outages