- This event has passed.
Food & Donation Drive for Irondequoit Community Cupboard
December 1, 2020 - December 12, 2020
The Irondequoit Community Cupboard can use our help to make sure our neighbors are cared for during the holidays! So, let’s help!
How to donate
You can donate online through their website (click the PayPal donate button on the right side of their home page).
You can also donate physical items to the I.C.C. Here’s what’s most helpful:
- You can drop off nonperishable food items at our one of our area drop offs; Ridge Culver Fire Dept, Irondequoit Library and Pinegrove Senior Center.
- You can drop off both nonperishable AND perishable items at our location 4275 Culver Road on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 9am to 11am.
TOP 10 LIST AS OF NOV 24
- Canned fruit (applesauce, pineapple, pears, peaches)
- Canned vegetables (mixed veg, beets, carrots, spinach)
- Canned stew, chili, hash, pasta meals
- Canned soup (especially the progresso/chunky style soups, not necessarily the name brand)
- Condensed Canned soup (chicken noodle)
- Diced tomatoes and crushed tomatoes
- White rice (16 oz) Brown rice (16 oz)
- Small peanut butter (smooth or crunchy) and jelly (strawberry or grape; pref small jars or squeezable)
- Sugar cookie mix
- Vanilla frosting
We also need:
- Toilet paper
- paper towels
- Feminine pads
- Male and female deodorant
- DRY dog food in manageable sized bags