Spring Photo Contest
Spring is here and the buds are finally on the trees. Since we can’t gather together, we’re going to gather together with photos! Here are the basic rules:
- Take photos with your camera of anything that says Spring to you.
- Upload up to 3 photos to https://photos.app.goo.gl/qLgsW1XXrHACjHym8 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Spring Photo Contest”. Feel free to also post them to our Facebook group (categorize them as Spring 2020 Photo Contest using the tag feature at the bottom of the post).
- By submitting a photo to us, you agree that you are the owner of the photo and that we may use the photo for the purpose of promoting our association.
- Parents/Guardians may submit up to 3 photos taken by each child in their home.
- The contest will run for two weeks and will end on May 17th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced shortly after.
- The following criteria will be used to judge photos:
- Adherence/Appropriateness to Theme
- Uniqueness of Concept
- Clarity and Quality of Submission
- Color, Lighting, Exposure and Focus
- Audience Appeal
- The top 3 photos will receive a small prize. Judging and determination of winners will be done by the Eagle Heights Leadership Team. Each person is only eligible for one prize.