The meeting was called to order at 7:00pm and adjourned at 7:40pm. The meeting happened at the Irondequoit Public Library in Rooms 114 & 115.
Discussions and Updates
- Our finances were reviewed. Our annual expenses were $245.72. Expenses included our PO Box, marketing, and web site costs.
- We will need to have a fundraiser in the next few months.
- The following officers were elected for the 2019-2021 term.
- Logan Rath, president
- Chris Myers, vice president
- Joanne Brown, treasurer
- We discussed ideas for next year including the yard sale, communication, and increasing membership activity.