2019 Fresh Food Frenzy This Week!
We are partnering with other Irondequoit Neighborhoods to help stock the Irondequoit Community Cupboard with fresh fruit and vegetables on Saturday, June 22nd. Here’s what we need you to do:
- Shop for fresh produce or anything on the Top List throughout the week (we encourage you to buy local, but any produce is good!) – Also the heavier the better as we’re in a friendly competition.
- Label your donation with “Eagle Heights” somewhere on it.
- Drop the produce off at the Irondequoit Community Cupboard (4275 Culver Road) between 9:15am and 11am (but closer to 9:15am if possible.
ICCC Top List
- Condensed soup (Chicken noodle, vegetable and tomato)
- Peanut butter
- Pasta and Rice side dishes
- Macaroni and cheese
- Tomato products (crushed, whole, puree)
- Chunky chicken noodle soup
- Condiments (ketchup or mayonnaise)
- Dish soap
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Dog and cat food
- Do not leave donated goods outside the Community Cupboard
- Knock loudly on the regular door, and if there is no answer, knock on the loading bay door.
- Be sure every donation is CLEARLY LABELED with “Eagle Heights” AND “Fresh Food Frenzy”
If it’s easier, please donate online before Saturday, June 22nd using the button on their website. Please remember to put Eagle Heights in the “Special Note to Seller” box so our donations can be tracked.